Prince Bishops Teaching School Alliance are working with, leading Education Consultant, Jason Bangbala to deliver his unique style of behaviour training to support schools across the North East.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for Learning Support Assistants working in Primary, Middle and Secondary schools
Delegates will leave this down to earth, no nonsense, hard-hitting and interactive session with:
• A whole toolkit of simple, practical and realistic strategies which can be implemented the very next day, in their own practice and across the whole school, to de-escalate and diffuse any low level and inappropriate behaviour quickly, effectively and non-confrontationally.
• A complete range of individual and whole school practical ideas to prevent any low level behaviour occurring in the first place and creating a positive climate for learning.
• Be equipped and empowered to put this into practice and also support the colleagues they lead to adopt the key principles of developing outstanding behaviour.
• Equipped to adopt key principles such as rules, routines, relationships, rewards, engagement, effective teaching, learning, assessment, positive parental involvement, presence, assertiveness, confidence and consistency.
• Time of reflect on your own practice, the practice of colleagues and whole school approach to improving pupils’ attitudes to learning.
Date: Tuesday 12th June 2018
Venue: The Hilton Garden Inn, Sunderland
Time: 8.45am – 3.30pm
To book a place please visit:
The Hilton Garden Inn, Sunderland