9.30 am - 2.30 pm
12th December 2017 – Washington
13th December 2017 – Durham
Please note at each venue there are 15 places available for this workshop.
A one day GDPR Workshop that will give you a understanding of the proposed changes to data protection legislation, equipping you with the knowledge you need to plan, prepare, safeguard and future-proof your school on what is needed.
The workshop is aimed at representatives who have responsibility for managing data protection in your school. Therefore, please forward on as appropriate to relevant colleagues.
Data Protection training is an essential element of staff induction and part of their ongoing CPD programme.
- Preparing for Compulsory Breach Notifications
- Data Protection Impact Assessments – New Requirements and Methodology
- Personal Data – Preparing Organisations for the New Definition
- Updated Rights and Their Implications for Organisations
- Compulsory Documentation – What must be in place before May 2018?
- The New Role of DPOs
- Handling Outsourcing and Data Processing Arrangements in the New Era
- Data Protection School action plan
- Overview of the requirements of GDPR
- Roles and responsibilities clearly defined
- Implications of not complying with the GDPR
- Practical action plan for your school to achieve under the requirements of the GDPR
Delegates will receive:
- Certificate of attendance
- Complimentary chocolates/mints/sweets
- Lunch and refreshments
£250 + vat per delegate (5% discount on the overall cost for 3 or more delegates attending from the same school)
12th December 2017 - Holiday Inn Washington, Emerson Road, Washington, NE37 1LB
13th December 2017 - Ramside Hall Hotel & Golf Club, Ramside Hall, Carrville, Durham DH1 1TD
Please note that this event can be provided 'in-house' at your school, a consortium meeting or a Bursar training event usually at significant savings per delegate (minimum 5 delegates). You will be asked in advance if you need a particular focus for the day which will be incorporated in our proposal.
Contact Details to book:
Evelyn on 0121 622 2502 or email@example.com
Holiday Inn Washington, Emerson Road, Washington, NE37 1LB