Governance in MATs
Following the success of our Cambridge Education 5 day programme - Building capacity in a multi-academy trust, Cambridge Education have recently announced the next stage in the development of this programme and have developed a unique additional module of professional development, designed to specifically support those involved in the governance of academies.
This programme is led by the team of Andrew Guest – Chief Executive of the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust and Development Director of Cambridge Education. The team consists of Andrew, Matt Miller MBE, a National Leader of Governance and NLG Advocate and chair of governors for a London secondary school along with two other specialist presenters.
Who should attend?
This course is for MAT trustees/directors and the Chair of the LGB only; those experienced in governance.
As a delegate you will benefit by:
• Understanding how effective governance principles apply to MATs.
• Learning from the emerging national lessons of other trusts.
• Taking away ideas and resources to support the development of governance within your trust.
What does it cover?
• Session 1 - Understanding the structure, legal status and compliance/risks for MATs
• Session 2 - Developing a MAT business plan
• Session 3 - Self review of governance across the trust
• Session 4 - Preparing for Ofsted
To book a place please visit: