Cardinal Hume Catholic School
'The Power of Coaching' - Cardinal Hume Catholic School
Wednesday 21st February 2018 (9.am - 1.00pm)
Coaching is a powerful development tool to manage change and cascade excellence and improvement across the curriculum.
The training will focus on:
- The differences between coaching and mentoring.
- The skills of a coach including questioning and active listening skills.
- Effective coaching tools and their application.
- Time to practise coaching techniques and apply them in the context of peer to peer coaching conversations.
- Suggestions on ways to apply the coaching model in your school and the benefits of creating a whole school culture of support and collaboration between staff.
- Future support in establishing coaching in your school.
Who is this training for?
This training is an excellent opportunity for staff with responsibility for teaching and learning, raising achievement or performace management and would ideally suit a team who would then go on to launch coaching in your school.