Tait Walker LLP
Tait Walker is one of the region's leading independent accountancy practices, with three offices and 155 staff across the region. We work with many schools and acadamies and believe in building relationships, not only with our clients but also with other professional service providers. Our dedicated academies team work with North East lawyers and banks and regularly engage with the Education Funding Agency (EFA).
We can support you with all services needed to grow your school or academy, including:
- A free initial meeting for members, to discuss conversion, audit, tax and other issues.
- Conversion support, from creation of the academy trust to set up of financial policies and procedures.
- Accounts preparation.
- Statutory audit of accounts.
- Regularity audit report.
- Preparation of the EFA Annual Accounts Return.
- Assurance report on the EFA Annual Accounts Return.
- Audit of the Teachers’ Pension Contributions End of Year Certificate.
- Internal audit services.
- Systems and software review and support
- Management accounts
- Budget setting and financial planning
- Review of financial policies and procedures
- Governance reviews
- Governor training on their roles as a trustee and director
- Taxation and VAT advice on trading activity
- PAYE Healthcheck on benefits and dispensations
- Payroll Services